Experience: Minimum 3 years
Number of recruitment: 02
Qualification: Having a certificate of supervision consulting practice
Type of employment: Full time
- Qualification: Graduated from University.
- Requires a supervisory consulting practice certificate.
- Experience: At least 3 years working in a supervisory position.
- Skills: Proficient in using office computers and specialized software:
- Microsoft office, Microsoft Project, Autocad, SketchUp,,….
- Good health, honesty, agility, hard work, enthusiasm for work, Priority is given to candidates who can go on a business trip to the province.
- Ability to work independently and in teamwork.
- Skills and experience in organization, management and implementation will be especially prioritized.
- Male gender.
- Probation period: 01 month.
- Salary negotiable (depending on candidate capacity).
- Overtime mode, full overtime.
- Holidays and New Year holidays according to the regulations of the state.
- Provide complete equipment to serve the job.
- Enjoy the welfare policies in accordance with the company’s regulations.
- Working in a dynamic, fair and professional environment.
- Bonus on holidays, New Year, 13th month salary, bonus according to the
- Company’s business performance.
- Stable and long-term work.
- Time limit for salary increase according to capacity and results achieved while working.
APPLICATION FORM INCLUDES:
- Job application.
- Local certified curriculum vitae.
- Certified copies of degrees and certificates.
- Health Certification.
- 01 photo 4 x 6.
- Notarized copy of ID/CCCD.
HOW TO APPLY:
– Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. The title of the profile includes: Position applied for_applicant area_first and last name.
– Apply directly at the address: 33 Le Dinh Thu, Tan Thanh Ward, Tan Phu District,
Ho Chi Minh City. In addition to the application, please specify: Position applied for_applicant area_first and last name.
– [Hotline]: 0913.627.887
REGISTER TO APPLY
Are you ready for the new position? Apply now to become our new teammate!